Monday, April 20, 2009

Targetatitis...or is it Target-phoria?

Targetatitis (tar-get-a-ti-tis) - definition: the love of Target stores...symptoms include going into said store with the intention of buying just one item, but comes out with an armload of stuff.


Is anyone else affect by this? Although I definitely came out with more than my $5 original item (all additional items were baby stuff, so I suppose I really didn't go against my shopping ban), I was really excited to try this out with Isabel because she is SO over laying down on her back. The Bumbo seemed like it would be a hit with her...

And what made it even sweeter is the fact that one of the moms at Isabel's daycare saw the box in my car when I was loading her up, and she offered her extra one to me, for free! How nice is that?

And review-wise, Isabel seems to love the seat....
From the living room... where she can play with her toys and keep them within her reach...

To the kitchen....where she can rummage through her Easter basket, and I can cook dinner


She can now sit without us assisting her, and she's loving her independence.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

how I wish i am there!!!!Darling little girl grandma misses you very much

Mrs. Limestone said...

I definitely have that disease. I pratically live in Target for all the stuff I bring home from them.