Sunday, June 14, 2009

Project Update

For the past month and a half, we've been veeery sloooooowly chipping away on our house projects. Now that she is slowly starting to revert back to her "good" sleeping habits, it's left us time during the weeknights to tackle what needs to be done.
To those who are perceptive, I added a list to the right of this blog a few months ago, detailing what I'm focusing on...Some of the items on that list have been to add cabinets to the empty corner in our kitchen...Voila!


I swear that I had a skip in my step for days after it was all installed...now there's actually space...REAL dedicated space for our pots and pans.

Also on our list is to refinish our basement. We plan on dividing the space into four distinct functions. The storage room is done - we are now working on the family room portion.

We just finished tiling the floor Friday night. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yr kitchen sure looks good!