Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Royal Mail

A package arrived today, with "Royal Mail" stamped across it (Doesn't that have such a pleasant, eloquent ring to it? It almost makes me want to up and leave for the UK. And now, for some odd reason, I'm thinking of Paddington Bear and how he was found sitting on his suitcase at Paddington Station. I wish I was the one who found him....)

I'm digressing...where was I? Yes, the package. It wasn't for me. It was addressed to Isabel - the little darling is getting around the world...why, not two days ago, she received another piece of mail from Down Under, courtesy of 'Auntie' Sam and 'Uncle' David



"Look, Mommy...A package for ME"


"Oh me, oh my,whatever can it be?"she coos...(can you tell that she absolutely loves presents?)




It was a beautiful baby bottle from Godmother (#1) Jill! Thank you so much!!

And it's not any ol' ordinary bottle, mind you....unless you're one of those who typically gets your baby supplies from Burberry. Judging from her expression, it almost seems like she appreciates that distinction too....Oh dear...I have a feeling that she's going to have expensive taste!



1 comment:

Chuff said...

Hahaha! Cute. She's one chic babe.