Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How Time Flies....

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since:

I'm so glad that I found that one special person I want to annoy for the rest of my life!!
Anyway, I'm at work (it's almost 9pm!!) waiting for John who's at this charity poker event downstairs...So, I'm utilizing my time in a "productive" manner! So here's a little something to take a trip down memory lane....
*You can click on the picture to make it bigger*
And once again, a very big, heartfelt thank you to all of you who took the time, energy and effort to be with me on my "special" day...I probably did not express it (enough) but it really meant a lot to me, especially during that time of my life. So, thank you again! And guess what? We get to do it ALLLLL over again in a few months time!!

No comments: