Sunday, November 25, 2012

Memories

When I was going through my pictures to find the Halloween ones, I naturally came across others that I have forgotten about

First Christmas - it is rare that I have a picture with Isabel even back then

Photobucket

Possibly my most favorite picture of her...she was probably around 9 months?

Photobucket 
I remember taking this picture when she saw I was snacking on something and immediately came scooting over to check it out in hopes of getting a bite...
 
Or perhaps this one is, when she is younger --- ? 

Drooly, baby face ---- I could gobble her up!

And a startling discovery --- I've taken barely 500 pictures with my real camera since October of last year. And majority of those pictures are not related to Isabel. 

I shall have to rectify that. 

 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nostalgic memories!