Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Resolution

Photobucket

It's a beautiful night out...The temperature is hovering at the perfect chill and the moon is shining. Brightly.

Very brightly.

I was sitting around, wondering what on earth did I do in my past life to be so friggin "lucky" to deserve such a snivelling twit. But when I stepped outside into the crisp night, and took a deep breath of cold air, I realize that there's absolutely NO way that I'm going to let ONE ahole ruin my life for me. I'm built tougher than that. And I sure as hell deserve better. As does my daughter

Life is full of moments. And one will never get it back. I'm not wasting another moment.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Realizing you deserve better is sometimes a hard epiphany to come upon...and when you do realize it, you wonder why you let yourself waste so much time settling for less.

I don't know what's up, but I'll be thinking of you.

bagfashionista said...

Thanks Amanda. It's a hard journey, and unfortunately, seems to be one that keeps circling round and round. I just have to do a better job at reminding myself that I deserve to be with someone who is loyal, loving, and places family above all else. Definitely NOT a cheater. Or a liar. Or a hypocrite.