Monday, January 24, 2011

The Witchin' Hour...

Photobucket

Work, work, work...My eyes hurt.

Random bits and bobs to let my mind settle after a whole bunch of copy control data transfer routine mumbo jumbo. Some IT people are just way too technical.


- It's been bitterly cold today. The car registered the outside temp as 0 Fahrenheit.
- I ran for a solid 15 minutes today. Not bad, considering the last time I tried, I had to wave a white flag after 2 1/2 minutes. Props to Zumba and kickboxing! ;)
- My throat hurts and my nose is running
- Yay for homemade cinnamon roll bread and a hot cup of green tea
- I'm lusting after a scarf
- Isabel has been bottle free for about a week now. Props to her!
- I am feeling pretty content.

Back to VBAK, VBKD and VBPA.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Do I have to buy fresh milk for Isabel?

bagfashionista said...

yes, just one carton - she still drinks it occasionally from the cup or her water bottle