Tuesday, September 22, 2009

4 Years

Photobucket

Holy moly...Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.

Has it really been that long?
(Although I have to admit there are many times where I'll feel like we've been married FOREVERRRRRRRRRR)

Photobucket


We have been through a lot, moved a lot, bickered a lot. You definitely still do not grasp the concept that the key to happy marriage is a happy wife (think, "Yes, dear") But regardless of it all, I still love you. ;)


You are truly my other half. You are my rock and my best friend.


Photobucket


Happy anniversary, HM.


And by the way, you still owe me 9 1/2 hours worth of backrubs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's is hard to imagine that you have been married for 4 years (that's close to half a decade...), have a wonderful little girl who is almost 1 and soon to leave home for college, pick up people's reject furniture and patiently and creatively breathe new life into it (i am sure John had a hand in it too!). You have really grown up Steph! And boy, do i feel OLD! But thank you for posting my youthful photo there! And thank you for seeing in us good things that we didn't really realize of ourselves. Am humbled and touched by your dedication. Here's wishing you a Happy 4th Anniversary and a lifetime of loving and giving of yourselves to each other. love and blessings, yee chai

julie said...

Happy Anniversary!