Sunday, September 06, 2009

Food For Thought


Ever since Isabel started eating solids, I've been trying my hardest to only feed her home-cooked food. But after a few months of it, I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and it seems like she's having the same thing over and over again.


Does anyone have any suggestions for baby food recipes that's delicious and more exciting than potatoes and carrots?

And since I'm Chinese Malaysian, I would love to incorporate some of those recipes too so that she will grow up to have an appreciation for ALL types and kinds of food. Ms I-Hua?

4 comments:

julie said...

Have you checked out wholesomebabyfood.com? I got lots of information there. Conner is eating lots of table food now too.

msihua said...

HmmMmm.... We shall let Godmother Number 2 do some baby food research =)... Coming right up this weekend =)

bagfashionista said...

Julie - that site looks great! Thanks for the rec!

Hua - LOL! Waiting for some fabulous recipes...but make sure it's easy!!!

julie said...

you're welcome!