Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saturday Night Life

Movie of the night: The Shop Around The Corner.

Photobucket

Loved it.

Activity of the night: A little apron for Isabel's little friend who's going to have a birthday

Photobucket

I have to say, it's a tad difficult to concentrate on a movie when one is also trying to sew.

And I did get a late night visitor

Photobucket

Although she wasn't interested in being my fit model, so I had to do it myself

Photobucket

Am I the only one who finds it odd that a toddler apron fits me? Actually, never mind - it wasn't meant for a toddler, but a 3 or 4 year old. I guess that's slightly better!

Isabel humored me later on by letting me put it on her

Photobucket

For a grand total of 5 minutes, before demanding "OFF!"

Photobucket

Little miss is a little cranky at 12.30am, I suppose.

2 comments:

msihua said...

I can't believe how much she's grown already!! Just by looking at old pictures of her! Kids grow up super quick methinks!!!

Jenny said...

was that made from Isabel's dress?looks familiar!