Monday, April 02, 2012

Sunday

It's Sunday morning and we just woke up not too long ago, and I can hear quite a ruckus going on in Isabel's room, with lots of grunts and "ouch" exclamations.

Then she came out looking like this and said, "Momma...help"

Photobucket

She's getting dressed all by herself, but typically have a harder time putting on the shirt. She cracks me up so bad sometimes.

Photobucket

There -- all set.

That night, as I was tucking her into bed, she cuddled close to me and said:

Izzy: Momma, I need a sister or brother to play with...

Me: .........I know, dear. I'm sorry.

Izzy: So you need to buy me one so I can play with a sister or a brother. Or I can take Lukey* and he can be my brother 

*Lukey is her best friend (Mandy's) little brother

If only it were that easy, my dear.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

You are certainly growing up fast little girl!

Vee Ann said...

She is beautiful and adorable and so big now!

bagfashionista said...

aw, thanks v.