Monday, April 30, 2012

I Lie

I said I wasn't going to get anymore plants...I lied.

How could I resist this?

Photobucket

They look like tiny Chinese red lanterns! 

These are fuchsia. I had no idea that there were fuchsia flowers, I thought it was only a type of color. Found them at a local farm 2 minutes from my house. 

And the owner very kindly showed me her personal garden when I mentioned that I love hydrangeas. She has a gorgeous garden filled with lilac trees, a climbing hydrangea that was making itself up the wall of her house, wisterias hanging down from an alcove...gorgeous!!

Can you tell that I have an obsession with all things garden now?


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute and lovely!just good for CNY.wonder if we have it here!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.