Friday, January 01, 2010

Free Time

During our Christmas holidays, we were up in the U.P to be with my husband's extended family. With trying to maintain Isabel's normal sleep schedule, there were quite a bit of time where I was sitting in the hotel room with nothing much to do

What I do when I'm waiting for my daughter to wake from a nap:

I take a picture of my outfit - Does this qualify as somewhat inspired by the race tracks in My Fair Lady??!

Photobucket

Beanie - Target; Shirt, Cardigan, Jeans - Forever 21. Talk about a bargain outfit!


What Isabel does while waiting for her parents to get ready:

(Doesn't she look like she's going to be handful when she's older?)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Yep - she carried her daddy's old and worn Doc's from the hotel room door, into the bathroom where there's a trash can, and threw them away (no, she didn't even gently place them down....she dumped them)

She gets great satisfaction these days by putting things "away". Must be from seeing us pack.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

she's gonna be a great housekeeper like me!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh she is too cute!