Monday, December 20, 2010

Hair Rising

Photobucket

Little handmade gifts for her little friends at school...

For the girls at least. (Boys got Hot Wheels cars)

Isabel was nice enough to model one (or five) for me. All at once.

Photobucket

Buddy too

Photobucket

I'm all about homemade this Christmas

Photobucket

Isabel helped with the making of the cards
(she helped me glue the patterned cards to the cream cardstock)

Photobucket

After she picked up the hairclips she wanted to keep
 (The pink snowman stays. As does the small penguin as that one is just ugly)

Photobucket

I was so happy to have them all packaged up...

Photobucket

Only to remember that I didn't get her teachers anything.

Dang it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That big penguin is absolutely adorable!

Steven said...

OMG, that picture of Buddy is just hilarious!

Jenny said...

very.very pretty clips!!