Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Night Recoup

My job has been something else these days. Although I love it. Somewhat. Not all the time.

Regardless, it's Friday night.

The kid is in bed. I've finished mopping the house. The laundry is in the wash. The dishes are in the dishwasher. The dog is...somewhere and the house is quiet.

And now is time for me to relax.

And I found some...ingredients...to help me. Good thing I cleaned out the freezer this evening and refilled the ice cube tray. ;p

Photobucket

Add something from my Netflix queue

Photobucket

And this delightful, frilly, completely girly set up

Photobucket

And presto!

It's destress time!

(Classic movie night selection will come back soon enough -- right now, I need something laugh out loud funny)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your left over shandy made me very itchy!!