Friday, December 18, 2009

Cookie Countdown #2 & #3

Again, this makes it strongly apparent that I am horrible at keeping/continuing lists...

These are obviously not cookies, but work with me here....

Again, true to my procrastinatic nature, I didn't work on the daycare teachers' gifts till last night (heck, I haven't even started finished my X'mas shopping yet, and we are leaving tonight!)

Just a little something homemade to go with the more impersonal gift cards - They get a choice between Darby's Cinnamon Honey Butter (this is sweet stuff - literally...it's probably really good on warm, fresh out of the oven rolls) and Karla's Sugared Pecans (yummy stuff - reminds me of those nut vendors on the streets of NYC)


Photobucket

Top it off with some delicious Amy Butler fabric and we are good to go!

(and in true scatter-brain form - I seem to have deleted the pictures of the jars when they were done...crud)
Since I've distributed them all out this morning, you'll have to make do with a picture of my beloved mixer --

Photobucket

A generous gift from my cousins out in CA for our wedding. Believe me, when you get married at 22, fresh out of college and still looking for a job, this is a HUGE gift - and it was something that I was frothing at the mouth to own. So thank you Audrey, Jamie, Isaac and Eddy once again! (not that they even read this blog, I don't think - but just so that this message of appreciation is out there)

No comments: