Friday, December 11, 2009

A Delivery...

Well, our tree is not completely decked out yet...It's still stuck in the ribbons-only stage.

Photobucket

We got distracted by presents ;)

PhotobucketI
Don't see this very often any more..."Terima Kasih" means "Thank You" in Malay.

Photobucket

Some lovely presents for Isabel all the way from Malaysia.

This is my fave - it would have been perfect for Thanksgiving. And I'm already racking my brains, trying to think how I can replicate it.

Photobucket

And this is beyond cute! Thanks bro!

Photobucket

A Japanese water doodle pad so she can learn how to use writing tools. I love how this has outlines of the alphabets

Photobucket

Isabel is already quite the pro in using the etch-a-sketch, but still has yet to get the concept of using a real pen or a marker

Photobucket

PJs are always a welcomed commodity in this household!

Photobucket

And best thing about all this is seeing the brands that I used to wear when I was a kid.

Photobucket


Photobucket

And I found it fascinating that one of the custom-made dresses that my mom bought from a local children's boutique was made with fabric from the US of A. This yard has literally travelled round the world and made it back again!

Photobucket

And this cracked me up. Thanks, mom!

Photobucket

Isabel had fun with it too

Photobucket

I always love gifts from home - it always makes me feel closer to home. So thank you!

No comments: