Monday, April 26, 2010

A Necessary Evil?

This is the face my daughter gets when she's in front of a TV:

Photobucket

Almost every evening, when she comes back from daycare, she'll now try to climb on the couch and then will proceed to grab the remotes so that she can turn on the TV

Photobucket

It's awful.

We only let her watch Sprout, which is an "educational" channel for toddlers/young kids. Still.....

Photobucket

I hate that zoned-out look.

But it's so useful when I'm trying to get dinner ready, so that she won't be hanging onto my legs.

p/s: These are old pictures. Those are old scars....the eczema's gone, thanks to some hydrocortisone ointment. And the under-eye one is from when she fell on a toy at daycare.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

my poor baby must have cried when she fell.Why didnt you tell me earlier?